Infrared radiators heat up the solid bodies in front of them without moving the air (fan). The XL6 has a built-in low-power fan - it provides minimal air flow. They provide point-like, directed, radiant heating.
They can also be used to provide the right working conditions in places that can not be economically heated by conventional methods. They provide intelligent and efficient heating solutions in special situations, but they can also be used as an alternative to conventional heaters.
They are suitable for directional heating of small and medium-sized spaces such as event tents.
It can be used in open areas even under windy conditions!
Advantages of the MASTER XL infrared heaters:
Areas of Application:
- Open, windy areas
- Half-open buildings
- Controlled heating of small and medium areas
Advantages of MASTER PB gas and electric infrared heaters:
- Easy to operate and economical
- Easy to carry, moveable
- They can be used in cottages, gardens and terraces
- Can be used indoors and outdoors (BP13)
- Elegant and stylish (BP13)
- Does not require electricity (PB gas models)